Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tips and Tricks! Time { and Sanity } Saver!

I love love LOVE when I come across tips and tricks on baking blogs that I never would have thought of on my own. Today was one of those days! I am a decorator who LOVES the act of decorating, but I hate the prep and the clean up. What a nightmare! I was hunting around for some royal icing recipes and hints, and as I browsed one of my favorite blogs, The Sweet Adventures of Sugar Belle, I stumbled upon a little trick that blew my mind! She discovered the tip from Karen's Cookie Blog, and I now owe my sanity to Karen since I won't go bonkers in the kitchen while trying to clean up a zillion decorating bags! Hallelujah!

Check out how to keep decorating bags clean for the easiest clean up EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment