Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Little Taste of Cold Stone Cakes

While I decorate out of my home, most of my decorating takes place at Cold Stone Creamery. The work I do there is very different from my work at home, mainly because I either follow Signature creation decorations designed by Cold Stone, or I replicate a Deco-Pac toy design rather than coming up with my own originally creation! Regardless, I still have fun. Here are a few samples of my lastest Cold Stone cakes!

Designed from a magazine picture the mom brought in of baby Mickey. Hope they liked it!

My Little Pony, complete with a very unique little girl's name!

I scoffed at this order! They brought in this picture of Iron Man and wanted me to recreate it WITH FROSTING!

Needless to say, THAT wasn't going to happen, but I did manage to free-hand this. So, I hope they aren't disappointed. Then again, it's not like a 3-year-old is going to have this cake emblazoned on his memory for years to come. Parents are ridiculous sometimes!

 One of my favorites! Spongebob! It's so colorful, fun, and easy to do! All that's missing from these pictures are the little Spongebob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs toys that sit in the middle of each starfish!



No comments:

Post a Comment